Join us for this hands-on educational seminar dealing with drives, motors, power quality and common installation issues. In this seminar you will cover topics pertaining to Variable Frequency Drives and Motors with a focus on technical installation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices of PWM drives in the manufacturing environment.
- Start Up procedures of VFDs
- Basics of VFDs and Motors
- Communications with VFDs
- Proper Installation recommendations
- Common VFD Faults and Corrective Actions
- Certificate of Completion for PDH's will be provided
Lunch will be provided