This course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation with a fundamental knowledge of a GuardLogix® system. Upon completion of this course, you should be able to efficiently troubleshoot a previously operational GuardLogix system.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic GuardLogix concepts and terminology used with:
- Controller functionality and circuitry
- System hardware
- Logix Designer application
• Troubleshooting a GuardLogix project:
- Troubleshooting GuardLogix controller components
- Troubleshooting and Replacing GuardLogix CompactBlock™ Guard I/O™ safety modules
- Monitoring safety tag values
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to monitor and troubleshoot Logix Designer projects and hardware for GuardLogix controllers.
Note: Registration is based on current availability and receipt of payment. Your local McNaughton-McKay Training Coordinator will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation.
|Rockwell Automation - Troy, MI||04/02/2019||Start Time: 08:00||Contact Register|
|Rockwell Automation - Troy, MI||09/04/2019||Start Time: 08:00||Contact Register|
|Rockwell Automation - Troy, MI||07/23/2019||Start Time: 08:00||Contact Register|
|Rockwell Automation - Troy, MI||06/04/2019||Start Time: 08:00||Contact Register|
|Michigan||04/02/2019||Start Time: 08:00|
|Michigan||09/04/2019||Start Time: 08:00|
|Michigan||07/23/2019||Start Time: 08:00|
|Michigan||06/04/2019||Start Time: 08:00|