Ethernet is now the backbone of industrial automation networking. It is the protocol that every manufacturer uses and has wound its way into every aspect of your manufacturing and process systems. While ethernet is a “standard” there are many ways to deploy this communication system effectively, such as copper, fiber or wireless. Deploying a combination of fiber optic, wireless and copper media provides better uptime with lower cost of ownership and is more resilient to environmental factors.
This important discussion is critical to the operational performance of process and manufacturing facilities. Join us in Charlotte as we investigate how to improve network performance, increase media robustness, simplify maintenance, and reduce costs that can be tailored to your facility needs.
What You Will Learn:
• Best-in-class approaches to industrial networking
• High-availability redundant system deployment without IT overhead
• Low-touch security options for in-panel I/O and peer-to-peer applications
• Ethernet protocol standards implementation (EtherNet/IP, ModbusTCP, PROFINET)
• Tools to troubleshoot and maintain your industrial networks
• Migration strategies for wireless, copper and fiber media updates
|North Carolina||03/13/2019||Start Time: 09:00|
|North Carolina||03/14/2019||Start Time: 09:00|