This course provides the participant with the basic understanding of electrical prints and components associated with electrical print reading; it also provides the participant with the ability to interpret simple ladder logic diagrams.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Describe the organization of an electrical print.
• Identify common electrical schematic symbols.
• Interpret an electrical block diagram and a one-line diagram.
• Interpret an electrical three-line diagram.
• Interpret a piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID).
• Analyze a basic logic circuit.
• Interpret basic ladder logic.
|South Carolina||05/21/2019 - 05/22/2019||Start Time: 08:30|