McNaughton-McKay and Rockwell Automation invite you to join us for a round table discussion covering the lack of qualified, skilled workers and how we can work together to address this crisis. This event will include an abbreviated demonstration of the Technical training available today guided by Brian Fortney, Rockwell Automation Global Training Lead.
Manufacturing jobs now require highly skilled workers instead of general laborers. The largest gap between manufacturing needs and employee’s skills exists for technicians and machine operators.
In the past, plants were run by stand-alone technology which was easier to troubleshoot and maintain. Today, with the increased production demands due to more advanced automation and connectivity, many plants are struggling to fill open positions with qualified workers.
Event highlights include:
- Synergize with peers in similar positions
- Observe a sample of technical training
- View a demo of Training Advisor, Rockwell’s online skills assessment tool
- Learn about trends being seen
- Develop or augment and execute your training plan
- Lunch Provided
|Georgia||09/27/2019||Start Time: 10:00|
|Georgia||09/25/2019||Start Time: 10:00|