This course provides information on the codes and standards, types of piping and associated components, specifications, and fitting and supporting techniques.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- List and discuss codes and standards associated with pipe and tubing.
- Identify and discuss types of metal piping and their uses.
- Identify and discuss types of non-metallic piping and their uses.
- Identify and discuss types of tubing, including their installation and use.
- Describe the methods used for connecting pipes.
- Describe the components found in a piping system.
- Identify and discuss the types of pipe hangers and their applications.