After completing this course, given a computer with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) software and a PanelView™ Plus 7 terminal, you should be able to produce an operational application running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
• Prepare a PanelView Plus 7 terminal for operation
• Create a new application and run it on a terminal
• Create, configure, and animate graphic objects on graphic displays
• Configure security for granting/restricting access to certain graphic displays or for rights to perform certain actions
• Create and configure messages and alarms for alerting operators to changes in a process
*This class uses e-Materials. Instead of having printed training materials provided for you, you will be emailed information to electronically access your training materials two weeks before class.
Note: Registration is based on current availability and receipt of payment. Your local McNaughton-McKay Training Coordinator will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation.
|Ohio||04/14/2020 - 04/17/2020||Start Time: 08:30|