This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project.
This course prepares you for the Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- Logix5000 system hardware
- The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- RSLinx® Classic software
• Practicing a strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- EtherNet/IP™ network issues
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational Logix5000 system and restore normal operation.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a Logix5000 system and have current working experience with Logix5000 systems.
Note: Registration is based on current availability and receipt of payment. Your local McNaughton-McKay Training Coordinator will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation.
|South Carolina||09/21/2020 - 09/25/2020||Start Time: 08:30|