After completing this course, given a computer with Studio 5000 View Designer® software and a PanelView™ 5000 series terminal, you should be able to produce an operational project running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
• Prepare a PanelView 5500 terminal for operation
• Create a new project and run it on a terminal
• Create, configure, and animate graphic elements on screens
• Configure security for restricting access to certain screens or graphic elements
• Configure alarm screens to monitor and manage alarms from your Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project
Note that while this course uses PanelView 5500 hardware, the skills learned in this class are applicable to any PanelView 5000 series terminal.
|Georgia||07/28/2020 - 07/30/2020||Start Time: 08:30|