Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational CompactLogix™ system and restore normal operation.
In this course you will develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- CompactLogix system hardware
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- Controller, I/O, or other hardware issues
- Electrical Noise
- Configuration issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000™ systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see applicable references for other systems.
|Michigan||03/22/2021 - 03/26/2021||Start Time: 01:00|