This course provides information on the principles of operation associated with motors and motor components, and the AC/DC theory of operation, including torque, pullout torque, and slip.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Describe the general characteristics of electric motors
• Describe the construction and operation of DC motors
• Identify the types of DC motors
• Describe how DC motors are controlled
• Describe the construction and operation of AC motors
• Identify the types of AC motors
• Describe how AC motors are controlled
• Identify the information on a motor nameplate
• Describe DC and AC motor maintenance activities
• Describe the National Electric Testing Association guidelines for testing motors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for electrical maintenance technicians.
|Georgia||03/30/2021 - 04/01/2021||Start Time: 08:30|