Learn how OSHA Standards work for you. Personnel who work with or near any type of electrically energized equipment will benefit from this safety training class.
- OSHA 1910.331-.335 Introduction to Electrical Safety & OSHA.
- Basic Electricity.
- Hazards of Electricity.
- Guarding Exposed/Energized Parts.
NFPA 70E Topics:
- Background of 70E
- Qualified vs Unqualified
- Hazard Analysis
- Approach Boundaries for Shock Protection
- Flash Protection Boundaries
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fire Resistant Clothing and Use
- Simplified PPE Matrix
- Hazard Risk Categories
- Sample Tasks with appropriate PPE
- Voltage Rated Gloves
- Insulated Tools
- Conductive Articles
- 1910.147 Lockout/Tagout
|Ohio||07/14/2021||Start Time: 08:30|