Electri-Flex Stainless Steel Flexible Conduit Provides Resistance to Corrosive Environments
Electri-Flex’s Stainless Steel Flexible Conduits provides excellent resistance to corrosive atmospheres such as chemical processing, water treatment plants and other specialty applications where standard plated steel may not be sufficient. The inner stainless steel core provides not only corrosion-resistance, but also offers additional high mechanical strength. Electri-Flex has five varieties of jacketed stainless steel flexible conduits and one unjacketed conduit. This broad offering allows for use in specific applications such as: food processing, wastewater treatment facilities, oil & gas refineries, ship building, steel mills, power plants, and defense.
Stainless Steel Types:
- LSSFG: Food grade conduit solution, ideal for food processing and pharmaceutical facilities.
- LTSS: Industrial grade solution, designed for a variety of installations requiring motion, vibration and bending. It is both UV and oil resistant.
- ZHSS: Designed for applications where safety concerns exist regarding a material’s reaction in a fire and is resistant to UV, ozone, hydrocarbons and moderate chemicals and oils.
- ATXSS: An extreme high/low temperature conduit solution.
- ATSS: An all temperature conduit, made with a flexible PVC jacketing.
- Unjacketed Interlock stainless steel conduit is designed for corrosive applications that do not require a jacket.