Reduce the risk of exposure to electrical hazards for improved worker Safety with Panduit VeriSafe™
When servicing electrical equipment, workers must comply with safety regulations that require a voltage verification test to validate the absence of voltage. This process includes many stages that can be complex, time-consuming, and dangerous when using hand‐held electrical test equipment. The VeriSafe™ Absence of Voltage Tester minimizes risk by verifying the absence of voltage before the panel door is opened.
Absence of Voltage Testers (AVTs) are permanently mounted test devices used to verify a circuit is deenergized prior to opening an electrical enclosure.
What is VeriSafe
VeriSafe is a tester, not just an indicator.
What does VeriSafe Provide
- Verify the absence of phase‐to‐phase and phase‐to‐ground AC and DC voltage up to 600V circuits.
- Built‐in test circuit verifies operation on a known voltage source before and after absence of voltage test
- Contain provisions to ensure tester is properly installed and in direct contact with the circuit at time of testing
- Absence of voltage confirmed with green light (active indication)
- Safety functions meet SIL 3
- Automated test sequence helps reduce operator errors
Panduit is the only manufacturer who:
- Provides active testing to confirm de‐energized voltage
- Verifies Installation
- Safety functions meet IEC 61508 (SIL 3)
- Listed as an AVT per UL 1436
- Meets the requirements for installed testers NFPA 70E‐2018 120.5 (7) Exception 1