CENTERLINE MCC with IntelliCENTER Software Commissioning on an EtherNet/IP Network (Programmable Controllers)
If you have any questions about this training course, please feel free to contact us.
Throughout the course, you will work with a number of hardware and software products, including:
- IntelliCENTER software
- E300™ and E3 Plus™ electronic overload relays
- PowerFlex® 525 and PowerFlex 40 variable speed drives
- Stratix® 5700 industrial Ethernet switches
- Logix5000™ controllers and the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application
- FactoryTalk® View software
You will be introduced to a variety of tools you can use to ensure proper functioning of a motor control system.This course also shows how CENTERLINE MCCs interact with other parts of a control system.