Essentials of Industrial Ethernet Networks for an OT Professional (Networking/Internet)
In this course, you will learn how to verify communications between devices, recognize data transmission types, and differentiate between OSI Model Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching functions.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of basic Ethernet networking skills, terminology, and concepts
- Apply these skills when performing advanced network specification, configuration, and troubleshooting tasks
- Identify the routing process
- Monitor a switch using Device Manager and CLI commands
- Work with IOS configuration files
This course prepares you to more clearly understand key IT terms and concepts for communicating with other professionals on Connected Enterprise projects.