Accelerated Logix5000 Maintainer Certificate (Programmable Controllers)
This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware troubleshooting skills, and interpretation of ladder logic in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer® project.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
- Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
- Logix5000 system hardware
- The Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- RSLinx® Classic software
- Practicing a strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
- Configuration issues with controllers, I/O, or other hardware
- Electrical noise
- Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
- EtherNet/IP™ network issues
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to troubleshoot a previously operational Logix5000 system and restore normal operation.