This course provides information on the concepts associated with hydraulics, hydraulic systems and components, fluid principles, hydraulic system design, and hydraulic schematic symbology.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Describe the basic principle of fluid dynamics.
• State the relationship between force, pressure, and area.
• List and describe the major components of a hydraulic system.
• Identify the symbols used to identify hydraulic components in a schematic.
• List and describe the major components of a pneumatic system.
• Identify the symbols used to identify pneumatic components in a schematic.
Who Should Attend
• This course is designed for mechanical technicians.
Note: Registration is based on current availability and receipt of payment. Your local McNaughton-McKay Training Coordinator will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation.
|South Carolina||08/14/2018 - 08/16/2018||Start Time: 08:30|
|South Carolina||10/16/2018 - 08/16/2018||Start Time: 08:30|