This course provides information on the concepts associated with systematic troubleshooting of instrumentation systems. Participants use practical application of troubleshooting techniques in exercise scenarios.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
• List and explain a systematic approach to troubleshooting electrical circuits.
• List and describe the purpose and application of various motor control components.
• Explain methods for inspecting electrical contacts.
• Describe the basic methods of starting a three-phase AC motor using full or reduced voltage.
• Describe the basic operation of a three-phase AC motor.
• Describe methods for troubleshooting AC motors.
• Apply a systematic approach to troubleshooting motor control circuits.
• Design and construct motor control circuits.
• Implement proper motor control troubleshooting techniques.
• Analyze and evaluate faults to determine failed motor control components.
Who Should Attend
• This course is designed for electrical maintenance technicians.
Prerequisites To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
• Understanding of electrical theory and electrical systems
Note: Registration is based on current availability and receipt of payment. Your local McNaughton-McKay Training Coordinator will contact you regarding these details. The enrollment process is not complete until you receive course registration confirmation.
|McNaughton-McKay - Wilmington, NC||11/05/2018||- 11/09/2018||Start Time: 08:30||Contact Register|
|McNaughton-McKay - Covington, GA||02/04/2019||- 02/08/2019||Start Time: 08:30||Contact Register|
|McNaughton-McKay - Covington, GA||12/03/2018||- 12/07/2018||Start Time: 08:30||Contact Register|
|McNaughton-McKay - Carrollton, GA||03/11/2019||- 03/15/2019||Start Time: 08:30||Contact Register|
|North Carolina||11/05/2018 - 11/09/2018||Start Time: 08:30|
|Georgia||02/04/2019 - 11/09/2018||Start Time: 08:30|
|Georgia||12/03/2018 - 11/09/2018||Start Time: 08:30|
|Georgia||03/11/2019 - 11/09/2018||Start Time: 08:30|