Why is Construction Project Management Important?
In a market where time and money are two things you cannot afford to waste partnering with a trusted supplier to assist you with construction project management will help you stay on time and budget. When construction project management is done correctly, you save time, resources, and overall job costs. Additionally, when your project manager is a wholesale electrical distributor you eliminate a layer of coordination further streamlining your project.
There are key elements to consider when looking to partner with a project manager.
- Broad, diverse, and deep local inventory gives you the peace of mind that the products you need will be available when you need them.
- Competitively priced material is the name of the game in construction, and you need to be confident that your project bill of material keeps you competitive.
- Design-Build Capabilities takes the pressure off you and puts the ownness on experts who will manage and design a power and lighting system that best fits your application.
- Detailed, accurate project quotations are a necessity in a time-sensitive, highly competitive bidding environment. You need someone that understands that you get one shot at a project and that mistakes are not an option.
- Fast, efficient, timely delivery to job sites assures on-time delivery and efficient unloading by qualified delivery drivers allowing your employees to focus on installation and job completion.
- Lighting & Power Distribution are essentials for all construction projects. You need trained professionals to help you specify the right products for every project.
- On-site material management keeps high-volume products at your fingertips in your shop or on your job site. You pay only for materials used.
- Stage & Store your project materials in a secure warehouse that gives you the flexibility to determine what gets delivered when and where on the job site saving you money on unneeded products, freight claims, damaged, or stolen products.
- Counter and will call service provide a quick and easy way to pick up materials before, during, or at the end of your workday.
- Wire & Cable Management Services maximizes your efficiency and profitability by tapping into extensive availability of inventory, wire cutting services, and the ability to stage and store. Additional labor-saving services and products like compartment reels, paralleled wire, and pulling eyes are great project enhancements to have available.
McNaughton-McKay’s construction services check all the above boxes for project management, and we would love the opportunity to talk with you about how our team can partner with you on large and small-scale projects. Contact us today!