You can save time and money on all your custom panel fabrication needs when you use McNaughton-McKay's automated enclosure modification services. McNaughton-McKay is a certified distributor and operator of nVent Hoffman's Steinhauer Machine, making custom enclosure modifications straightforward and easy. From simple holes to complex cutouts on any material in any shape or size, we can deliver a quick turnaround from your submitted specifications.
The Steinhauer Machine provides fast custom panel modifications that are precise with repeatable consistency for clean holes and cutouts from your designs or existing CAD drawings. This means no more measuring, drilling or cutting, allowing you to focus your attention on other segments of your operations.
- Remove human errors that require you to purchase a new enclosure, start over and waste money.
- Eliminate warped enclosure doors caused by manually cutting large holes.
- Guaranteed 100% repeatable cutout accuracy.
- Increase safety by eliminating manually cutting with power tools.
- Get everything from simple holes to complex cutouts on any material, including stainless steel.
- Cut any shape or size with delivery in less than two weeks, and in some instances one to three business days.
- Drawings are stored for future needs in the control system.
Eliminate time-consuming manual labor when you use McNaughton-McKay's automated custom enclosure services. The Steinhauer Machine from nVent Hoffman fully automates the enclosure modification process utilizing its computer-controlled machine to deliver assembly ready enclosures.