Rockwell Automation's Learning+
Learning+ Training subscriptions combine the self-paced, on-demand e-learning courses with virtual in-class collaboration with instructors, labs and more. Giving you more options to choose how and when you want to train.
You can take Learning+ courses on any tablet or PC using Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge or Firefox. All the courses are narrated and have viewable transcripts.
The big question is always, "How much is it?" For your value and needs, Rockwell Automation has developed the following pricing structure:
Limited time Offer
Register for the 2021 Rockwell Automation Fair® Event and qualify for a 30% discount for an annual Learning+ Subscription.
Contact your local training specialist below for details.
As a Rockwell Authorized Distributor, McNaughton-McKay can set you up quickly for Learning+. Get ahead of the training curve and choose from a variety of courses. All courses below offer e-learning and the ones marked with a "(V)" also have a virtual classroom option. (P=Programming/M=Maintenance)(V=Virtual Classroom)
- CCP146-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 1: Logix5000 System Fundamentals (P/M) (V)
- CCP151-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 2: Basic Ladder Logic Programming (P) (V)
- CCP152-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 4: Function Block Programming (P) (V)
- CCP153-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 2: ControlLogix Maintenance & Troubleshooting (M) (V)
- CCP154-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 4: Structured Text/Sequential Function Chart Programming (P)
- CCCL21-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 3: Basic Ladder Logic Interpretation (M) (V)
- CCP143-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development (P) (V)
- CCN144-A-EL: Studio 5000™ Logix Designer Level 4: Kinetix 5700 (CIP) Programming (P)
- CMP100-EL: Connected Components Workbench Programming (P/M)
- SAF-LOG104-EL: GuardLogix Application Development and Troubleshooting (P/M) (V)
- CCPS41-EL: SLC 500 and RSLogix 500 Programming (P)
- CCV204-A-EL: FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming (P) (V)
- CCV207-EL: FactoryTalk View SE Programming (P) (V)
- FTAC-EL: FactoryTalk AssetCentre System Design and Implementation (P)
Industrial Network Architecture
- INA201-EL: Industrial Network Architecture: Foundation (P)
- INA202-EL: Industrial Network Architecture: Intermediate (P)
- INA203-EL: Industrial Network Architecture: Advanced Part 1 (P)
- INA204-EL: Industrial Network Architecture: Advanced Part 2 (P)
- CCP183-EL: EtherNet/IP Configuration and Troubleshooting (P/M) (V)
- EK-ICM101-EL: Vibration Analysis Fundamentals (P/M)
- CCA182-EL: PowerFlex 750-Series Drives Configuration and Startup (P/M) (V)
- CCA183-EL: PowerFlex 750-Series Maintenance and Troubleshooting (M)
- CCA184-EL: PowerFlex 750-Series Drives Configuration for an Integrated Architecture System (P/M)
- CCA185-EL: PowerFlex 525 Drive Startup and Configuration (P/M)